Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations

So- I won the ebay auction for the pattern! Yay!! For a grand total of $3.94 ($2 of which was shipping costs), I should soon have a pattern on the way to me! Hooray! I'm very excited, I must say.

To add happiness, my mum has agreed to take me to Hancock Fabrics, which, by their website, looks like they may have even better selection of adequate upholstery fabrics for this little endeavor of mine. I'll also be taking a gander into other types of fabrics, perhaps another brocade-esque pattern that's a bit more lightweight. Seeing as how I live in Texas and will be attending Ren fests primarily in Texas.... yeah, the summers are HOT.

Anyway, I'll probably be going to Michaels today, too, where I intend to look at the beads and whatnot, maybe even some trims and fabrics if they carry them.

I'll probably post again once I get the pattern.

~r

0 comments: